Updated May 12, 2017
Information You Provide
Tailored Brands collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, request information from us, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or Shipping Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Geographic location; or
- Other information that you may choose to provide.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site or App, Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or through the App or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the "Tools" or "Help" tabs in your browser (or your mobile device privacy settings) to learn how to change your cookie and other tracking preferences.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Tailored Brands. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site.
Tailored Brands may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To contact you with your requested information;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address any problems with the Site or our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
At Tailored Brands, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers, and we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party. We may share the personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- With Tailored Brands affiliates and subsidiaries (including those affiliated companies in the Tailored Brands corporate family of companies, such as Men's Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, Joseph Abboud, K&G Fashion Superstore, MW Cleaners, Twin Hill, Alexandra, Dimensions and Yaffy, and any future additions to the Tailored Brands corporate family);
- To our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us.
- To respond to judicial or legal process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Tailored Brands may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site without restriction as to use, including for the third parties' own marketing or analytics use.
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Links to Other Sites and Services
This Site may include links to other third party websites that are not within our control. These websites have their own policies about privacy and security, which you should review before using those sites. Tailored Brands does not assume any responsibility for these linked sites and provides these links solely for the convenience of our customers.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third party affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Options Regarding the Use of Your Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to "opt out" of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order, you may:
- Contact us in one of the following ways
- Call: 1-281-776-7575
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST
- E-mail Us
- Write us at:
6380 Rogerdale Rd
Houston, Texas 77072
- Call: 1-281-776-7575
- Opt out of Email Marketing:
At all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving future e-mail messages from Tailored Brands by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an e-mail message, or by logging into your Site account, selecting "Communication Preference" and unchecking the box indicating that you wish to receive e-mails. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect.