Updated May 7, 2018
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive or collect from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
- Information You Provide
Tailored Brands collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, request information from us, sign up for email alerts, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or Shipping Address;
- Phone Number;
- E-Mail Address;
- Geographic location; or
- Other information that you may choose to provide.
- Information Automatically Collected
Please note that we automatically collect the following information from or about you:
- Computer or Device: We may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier or information from the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device you use to access the Site, including the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support our Site. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies to receive, collect, and store information.
Please visit the “Your Choices” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
- Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third party sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Tailored Brands. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site.
- Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us in-store and online with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources.
2. INFORMATION USE
Tailored Brands may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- To contact you with your requested information;
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address any problems with the Site or our business; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection
Information about your use of the Services may be aggregated or de-identified for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
At Tailored Brands, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers, and we do not sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party. We may share the personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- With Tailored Brands affiliates and subsidiaries (including those affiliated companies in the Tailored Brands corporate family of companies, such as Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, Joseph Abboud, K&G Fashion Superstore, Twin Hill, Alexandra, Dimensions and Yaffy, and any future additions to the Tailored Brands corporate family);
- To our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us.
- To respond to judicial or legal process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Tailored Brands may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site without restriction as to use, including for the third parties’ own marketing or analytics use.
4. Information Security
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
5. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS; Public Areas
The Site may have links to other third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites and any such links are provided solely for convenience.
6. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
- YOUR CHOICES
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Other Choices Concerning the Use and Disclosure of Your Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to “opt out” of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order,
- Contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call: 1-281-776-7575
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST
- Write us at:
6380 Rogerdale Rd
Houston, Texas 77072
- Opt out of Email Marketing:
In addition to contacting us as discussed above, at all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from Tailored Brands by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect.